Thursday, January 08, 2009

The good old school days

Just been to drop my kid at her school which reopened yesterday after the annual vacation and the scene apparently brought back nostalgic memories to me when I saw a few kids freaking out, probably their first days in school...the teachers and parents seemed to have jumped into a wrestling ring and trying to overpower the little one's. I was absolutely no different while I was in kindergarten too (my daughter is an exception!), my dad used to hijack me off to school, the teachers and aaya's were dreaded at the sight of me in the car ...gone are the days when I had nothing to worry of besides the school ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading this post I remamber my good old days.Itseems I was good to school and I was the first one to get ready in my family (among 4) to go to school,but now I am literally hijacking my daughter to school :-)but its really a poor thing to see kids freaking out.