Monday, January 22, 2007

Orkut yet?

I registered myself for orkut, a google service that has been existent for quite sometime now. I did that after my cousin, yegu, had sent me repeated invitations to view / join. I was'nt much impressed or to tell the truth could not understand what it was all about before I said to myself, what the heck, let me give it a try.
First looks, the concept is very interesting and nice. It looks like i was the last to sign up for this given the number of communities and users in it ;-) there's a community for almost everything one could think of be it date of birth, year of birth, schools, colleges, work place, etc etc.
I heard it is addictive, from another source, (thanks senthil) and would endorse that. Maybe orkut needs to advertise so(!!!)...lol coz with just 2 days into it, i am already missing it without any access to it from office, eeeeks!
net net, it is yet another site with a different concept compared to that of the groups that can hook on lot people...via friends network, blah blah!

No comments: